This exceptional complex of three buildings in downtown Geneva is part of the heritage of the city of Calvin. Today, this iconic building offers contemporary, flexible and adaptable spaces for rent.
Benefiting from a prime location, Hôtel de Banque has many assets:
- A light-filled 1,700m2 floor, a rare dimension in the city centre, divisible from 400m2
- Modern surfaces that offer tenants flexibility in terms of layout: open spaces or private offices
- Two entrances: rue de la Cité and rue de la Corraterie, offering prestige and discretion to its occupants.
Would you like to discover this unique address in Geneva?
- Available space 2,539 sqm
- Availability Immediately
- Minimum office unit 55 sqm
- Service charges CHF 65/sqm p.a.
- Building status Existing
- Total building space 2,539 sqm
- Parking ratio On request
- Office space 2,539 sqm
- Raised floor
- Wall partitioning
- Fiber optics
- Access control
- Openable windows
- Ceiling sails
- Bike parking
- Goods lift
Are you interested in this offer?
Rue Jean Petitot 2, 1204 Geneva
Office space: 430 sqm
Place de Longemalle 1, 1204 Geneva
Office space: 1,228 sqm
Route des Morillons 1, 1218 Geneva
Office space: 0 sqm
Chemin Louis-Hubert 3, 1213 Geneva
Office space: 6,650 sqm
Rue Pécolat 1, 1201 Geneva
Office space: 740 sqm
Route de la Galaise 24, 1228 Geneva
Office space: 4,465 sqm
Avenue Giuseppe-Motta, 1202 Geneva
Office space: 505 sqm
Chemin de Blandonnet 4, 1214 Geneva
Office space: 1,234 sqm