Rue Radjavi 1-3
Valpraxis Les Nations – rue Radjavi 1-3, 1202 Geneva – Newly commissioned Building in the heart of the United Nations district – situated on Geneva’s right bank
The building is located between the UN headquarters and Lake Léman, an area that has become increasingly popular area with companies (both local and international).
This dynamic district showcases Geneva’s most contemporary architecture, with several international awards. It has been chosen by several private and governmental entities, such as:
- Japan Tobacco International
- Lukoil Trading and Shipping Corporation (LITASCO)
- Campus Biotech EPFL research center (formerly Merck Serono)
- The Graduate Institute for International and Development Studies (IHEID)
- The World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)
- The World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- Several Embassies to the UN (Spain, Philippines, Tanzania, Iceland, etc.) and NGOs
- Private banks, accounting services, trading companies, etc.
- Spaces (shared offices – Regus group)
The district is located close to Geneva’s Airport, Central Train Station, motorways and at a 15min walk from Geneva’s CBD. It is serviced by several public transport lines, including the recently inaugurated Léman Express Geneva’s metro (Sécheron stop). The presence of several day care centers, hotels, restaurants, schools, ATMs, supermarkets, parks, sports facilities and amenities render this fully developed area the location of choice for many businesses and organisations .
Valpraxis Les Nations was commissioned in two phases: 6’400 sqm in 2020 and 4’000 sqm in 2021: in total 10’400 sqm of high end commercial space, with:
- modern architecture
- semi-fitted spaces, allowing a quick move for any future user, with:
- high end materials and finishing, large bay windows and terraces
- suspended ceilings with 2.8m free floor to ceiling space, fitted with interior lighting, electrical blinds and KNX automation,
- sanitary blocks and showers,
- technical raised floor with cat 6 IT cabling preparation and electrical inlets,
- IT rooms ready for equipping and commissioning,
- GSM retransmission network (incl. in basement)
- ample underground parking and storage space, 3 elevators
- High Energy Efficiency (HPE Swiss federal label), fully air-conditioned office space cooled by lake water
- low annual ancillary charges: Frs. 35-40 per sqm p.a.
More than 63% of the building is rented to high-end users. Available to rent:
- 4’000 sqm approx.
- that can be rented in one single surface or partitioned in separate spaces as low as 380 sqm
- starting rent from Sfr. 350.- per sqm p.a.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
JLL - 022.839.73.73