Sévelin - Lausanne
Avenue De Sévelin 40
- 835 m²
- Available Space
- 835 m²
- Related Links
The building is located in the Sébeillon-Sévelin district, a dynamic environment close to Lausanne station and all amenities.
It is a strategic urban development area in the extension of the Flon district, which is mainly composed of industrial architecture.
Many establishments are present such as the gymnasium of Bugnon, the professional school, the French-speaking school of arts and communication or the famous concert hall les docks.
- Directly close to the Flon, its shops and the M1/M2 metro station
- Strategic urban development area (living & mixed neighbourhood)
- 835 m2 of administrative space on the 1st floor
- Light surfaces, floor channels and peripheral channels
- Rent from 250.-/m2/year + expenses from 39.-/m2/year
- Possibility to rent depots and parking spaces