Green Village - Kyoto
Chemin Des Morillons 1
- 14'000 m²
- Available Space
- 280 m² - 14'000 m²
- Planned For 2022
Green village is the new major project located in the heart of the International Geneva. This development offers office space for lease to international organizations, non-governmental associations and private companies.
These very high energy efficiency (THPE) buildings, powered by renewable energies, are located in an exceptional green setting. Green Village's neighbours include major international organisations such as the Global Fund, the Gavi Alliance and WIPO
On the other hand, the project is located near the airport, the station and the motorway. The forthcoming extension of tram line 15 will complement existing public transport.
- 14'000 m² of office space
- Plateau of 1'250 m², divisible from 280 m²
- Surfaces that can be converted into open space and/or individual offices
- Delivered semi-fitted (technical floor and false ceiling)
- Very High Energy Performance Building (THPE)
- Geothermal probes and photovoltaic panels
- Underground car park
- Conference centre and on-site nursery
- Bus: lines 3 / 5 / 8 / 8 / 28 / F
- Tram: line 15
- International Airport: 5 km
- Cornavin station: 3 km
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.